v class='cap-left'/>

ALL POSTS - If read in order it's a story.

May 23, 2016

A Prediction

I’m making a prediction. I do those in addition to curses.

Leif already hates his new love. I didn't ask; the universe reaches out to me with information, most often through text. That’s me putting the word “hate” on it. But in fact hate won’t happen for a little, it needs a week to settle in. More likely, he’s just decided she’s broken.

Here’s the prediction part. He will reconcile with his first girlfriend, the one who sent me a love tweet (Technically I was his first girlfriend, but that was overwritten by “wife”). This, even though they’re not currently speaking. I'm immature; I divined that last part myself a couple days ago on Twitter. They’re no longer “following” each other, no doubt blocked.

BUT there’s good news ahead for them, their stars align.

He will decide she’s THE ONE and she will move back from Seattle where she’s currently building a whole new life (The location part is Twitter, not a divination), and they will resume sharing their lives and a joint/bottle.

I could be wrong in my prediction, but even if it doesn’t come to pass in this universe, it will in another. This is how I maintain my 99.8 percent accuracy rating. Without alternate universī it would be in the high 80s. But be assured, any prediction I consider the participants have considered.

This immature, albeit psychic, entry demeans my blog. But I'm not recording it as worthy content, I'm recording it so that later I can establish I am Nostradamus's little sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

To see and leave comments, please click on the post's title.